Design and develop digital and/or analogue electronic products/devices. The technologies involved include hardware design, firmware design, and even test/application software on Windows, e.g. power circuit, microcontrollers, embedded system, industrial field bus communication, digital signal processing, industry automation etc.
The electronic engineer shall perform all/part of the following functions:
- Requirement analysis.
- Functional specification documentation and user manual.
- Hardware and firmware/software design.
- Testing, verification and certification.
- Provide end-user training and after-sales support.
If you are looking forward to a rewarding and challenging career, email with your resume stating your education and employment history, qualifications, current and expected salaries, contact number and recent photograph to:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in electronic science and technology, or electronic engineering, or industry automation, or related subject.
- Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply for junior position.
- Remuneration will commensurate with experience.
- Strong learning ability of new technology.
- Good knowledge on electronic circuit, microcontroller;
- Proficient in PCB design, and Protel or Altium Designer or PAD or other PCB design software.
- Proficient in C/C++ language.
- Knowledge on industrial field bus communication is preferred.
- Knowledge on VC++ or VC# is an optional.
- Good communication skills in English.
Human Resource & Administration
Pteris Global Limited
28 Quality Road, Singapore 618828
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.